Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Roads, where we're going we don't need roads.

The busyness of the beginning of the semester has dissipated. Routines are beginning to develop and here in another week or two habits will be formed. We are working through the trials that accompany goals, work, and spending time together as a couple.

It is beginning to weigh on me that I haven't taken her out for a special date in a week or two. We have both been busy. We have definitely made time for each other, but I want to do something special for her. Where is this creative mind when I need something (yes brain I'm talking about you)?

The other day I realized just how strong and special she is. She works part time, attends school full time, is in  (arguably) the wordiest majors one could pick, and commutes to school (20 minutes there and 20 back). When she has free time she wants to spend it with me. This is a new place for me.

I am her prize, her reward for completing her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment